Music Africa Awake (MUAFA) is a non Profit company with an aim to educate and promote African culture, develop African musicians and promote indigenous music across the globe. We also encourage, promote African art, and create a business platform for African art industry (African Music, African Fashion, African Food, Visual Art and etc.). Accordingly, MUAFA considers vital the issue of sustainable financial independence, social responsibility and Black Empowerment in the art industry.
Our vision is ‘Bringing back the dignity and values of African music and culture”
We are proud of our history as an organisation and appreciate our loyal members who have made our passage from a small crew organisation to a professional team of qualified personnel we are today, with a fully integrated communication and project management system. Music Africa Awake is a long-term project with the goal of controlled growth through dedicated service. We have locations throughout the country, and welcome requests for services throughout South Africa, Africa as well as abroad. Music Africa Awake maintains a large inventory of the latest materials and equipment to ensure prompt delivery of our project. Our vision is to become by 2020 the most reputable professional African music organisation to provide quality and originality to Africans and the world over.
With a proven track record of managing and delivering the project as required and an operational strategy to maintain a full profile of services, To work together sharing best practice for creating an organisational culture in which ethics and compliance are paramount.
In all activities, Music Africa Awake seek to advance the objective of maintaining the highest ethical standards and encouraging employees, members, partners and funders to engage in ethical conduct in the pursuit of all our projects. Our values include Honesty, People, Accountability, Integrity, Fairness, Cooperation, Respect, Commitment, Teamwork, Trust, Diversity, Loyalty, Good Citizenship, Leadership, Excellence, Responsibility, Openness, Creativity, Customer Satisfaction, Courage, Dignity, Quality, Safety, and Conscientiousness.
Our goals for this plan in African Music and Culture are:
- To create and groom artist and spread African music (Mbaqanga, Kwaito, Maskandi, Vernacular Hip-hop, Highlife, Juju, Fuji, Indigenous) and African culture internationally;
- To offer a platform for artists where there are opportunities to promote their music, from the most disadvantaged communities to urban areas and underdeveloped countries
- Develop an Emergency Financial Grant for performing, fine and visual arts prioritising first those in our database;
- Identify, develop and nurture talent;
- To develop a platform for dialogue between Africans as a means of uniting and formalising the African trade platform, Engage and host cultural events, including the Kings and Chiefs and African traditional ruler.
- To serve as a hub for the promotion of African music and cultural practice organisation;
- To create cultural awareness campaigns and educate people about the importance of our African Music and culture.
[…] I was performing one of my track i released ( OBIMU ) in New Planet Hotel and one of the staffs of Music Africa Awake saw me and he liked my style so he invited me to thier Head Office in Abuja. So we dicussed and we […]
[…] Music Africa Awake Wishes Everyone A Happy Weekend […]
[…] Music Africa Awake Wish You Happy ID EL KABRI In This Sweet Friday. […]
[…] !!! It’s Friday Again, Music Africa Awake Advice All Africans Not To Drink & […]
[…] Happy new week. Your celebrtion shll be younlimited. Lookin younto the brighter future and excellent packages from the throne of grace. Stay connected with MUAFA […]
[…] African global cultural exchange is a project in Music Africa Awake […]
[…] you join us as we use 1st of November to open the door for the 2018 world cup as the founder of Music Africa Awake ” Prince Emek Ojukwu ” Travelled to Russia for the preparation of African […]